HEY! - - THANKS FOR VISITING - - YOU CAN CHECK OUT ALL THE LATEST POSTS, RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW...

Scroll through the most recent FFYW entries below, or hit a menu button above to see everything by subject

13.3.12

DAMN! When will these Fresh Prince sweats be back in stock?? *sniff*

Yeah ok, so I know it's a bit student, and yeah, also noted that JLS have been spotted wearing them but STILL, sorry but I've totally fallen for the Fresh Prince of Bel Air sweats, hoodies and T's by French label BePriv Paris.  Sadly they've been out of stock since I first found them last year and no-one's replying to emails (in my bestest French and everything...) so I guess I'll just have to keep checking back.  Or maybe settle on one of these Kermit the Frog t-shirts where he looks just like the lovely Alber Elbaz (who recently celebrated his 10 year anniversary with Lanvin) with his bow tie and glasses. The tiny Nike replica chains by Merystache are pretty sweet too. Make a note to check em out for yourselves at www.beprivparis.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's super cool to hear from readers but please try and keep it clean and constructive, people...